What were your favorite books, movies, shows of 2017??
A look back to some of my favorite books in 2017:
Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- loved this easy read, the movie was good but the ending of the book was so much better.
The Identicals by Elin Hilderbrand
- I love this author and anything she writes will always be at the top of my list :)
What made Maddy run by Kate Fagan
- An inside look to the youth today, social media and how fragile they really are.
I know there are many more books i read but these are the 3 that stand out to me now.
A look back to some of my favorite movies in 2017:
- I am not even sure if this came out in 2017 but that is when I saw it. I loved this movie.
- Yes, i know this is a disney movie, but i loved it so much! I guess with having two girls that dance I was an automatic shoe-in to like this movie!
- I loved this movie. It was just such a warm hearted movie.
Favorite Netflix series:
13 Reasons Why
- Hands down - Loved this one.
- I stumbled across this one, easy to watch and fun.
Orange is the New Black
- i would be silly if I didn't say I liked it!
Favorite TV shows in 2017:
This is hard i have so many that i love:
- I am still in love with this show. I just can't stop watching it.
Chicago PD, Fire, Med
- I am new to these three but love them all!
- what's not to love. They make me laugh.
- watching this just reminds me of my childhood so much and literally every shirt (Besides the Philly stuff) I think my husband wore and it just makes me laugh #Britches
This is Us
- great new series!
- I can't get enough of this one. Fun and hilarious!
- yes i still watch this. I just can't resist ever!
Favorite You Tube channel series:
Guidance - loved it!
Tagged - Creepy but i couldn't stop watching!
Favorite Music of 2017 -
Old Dominion, Sam Hunt, Macklemore, Taylor Swift, Thomas Rhett and so much more...I love music :)